Why They’re Unique
“Caring, Compassion, Quality”
- Honesty and integrity are the foundation of their relationships with clients, patients, and team members.
- They strive to educate clients about high quality veterinary care and they respect the rights of the owner to make a decision while maintaining their loyalty to professional ethics.
- They are dedicated to the practice of exceptional veterinary services and strive for continuous improvement and change to help better themselves and the services they offer.
- They make it their persistent goal to exceed the desires and expectations of their clients each and every visit. They deeply value a clean and professional image of their hospital and their team members.
- They are passionate about animal welfare and they are strong advocates for their patients. Patients are treated with kindness and compassion and kept comfortable at all times. They do not condone or accept animal abuse or neglect, nor do they participate in convenience euthanasia.
- They are mature professionals committed to maintaining a consistent, friendly, and positive attitude while at work. They are supportive and respectful of other team members.