What Do Guys Say About Love and Money?
Cosmopolitan got guys to give them their uncensored opinions on love and money and they had a lot to say about the topics. See what they said:
28% of men earn less than their girlfriend. Of those, one third say they still pay for most things.
- 39% of men confess that they’ve hidden an expensive purchase like a new accessory for their car from their girlfriend.
- 77% of men say they won’t talk about money on a first or second date.
- 84% of men say they’d date a girl who moved back in with her parents because of financial problems.
- 70% of men are more willing to go out with a woman who is unemployed now that layoffs are the norm.
- 42% of men admit that if they were dating a girl with a low income job, they wouldn’t willing explain what she does for a living to other people.
How can you tell if someone’s rich? More than designer clothing or other outward signs of wealth, people’s body language reveals more about the state of their checking account than anything else. Those of higher socioeconomic status are more rude when conversing with others, reports LiveScience.com of a study from the University of California, Berkeley. What do you think? Share your comments below.