What Are The Superbowl Odds?
So, what are the odds on the Superbowl? Not the normal stuff like MVP or end of quarter scores etc.
No Bodog.com is offering odds on the few more unlikely betting options.
– The over/under on how long it takes Christina Aguilera to sing the national anthem is 1 minute 50 seconds.
– The over/under on how long Aguilera will hold the note at “Brave” at the end of the national anthem is 6 seconds.
– Odds that Aguilera will wear a cowboy hat while belting out the anthem in Dallas are 3/1.
– It’s 10/1 odds that Fergie will be wearing a thong, bikini or some type of abbreviated apparel on her lower body when she performs at halftime, and 5/1 that she’ll be dressed as a Cowboys cheerleader at some point.
– The over/under on how many times Fox will cut to a live look at Jerry Jones is three.
– The over/under on Fox mentions of Brett Favre is 2.5, and that’s also the over/under for how many times “lockout” will be referenced.
– It’s 10/1 that a punt will hit Cowboy Stadium’s massive video board.
– The odds for the color of Gatorade that will be dumped on the winning head coach are yellow 3/2, clear or water 2/1, orange 5/2, green 5/1, red 15/2 and blue 10/1.