Texas Woman Lights Snake on Fire & it Burns Down Her House
A homeowner in Bowie County, Texas thought that she had a great idea when she doused a snake near her house with gasoline and lit it on fire. Unfortunately for her, she forgot to think about what the snake might do before it eventually died. Of course after feeling the heat, the snake would proceed to flee into a brush pile and start her home on fire. Talk about revenge!
As another morning show host said:
This has happened because of idiots and animals and fire before, and it will happen again. Somebody tries to kill an animal by lighting it on fire and it runs into the house or a brush pile. – Hot Wings
Subscribe to TRI-102.5 on