Poudre River Flood Report for City of Greeley and Town of Windsor
The waters have receded on the Poudre River but there is still flooding in some areas. This is the latest from the City of Greeley and the Town of Windsor:
Greeley Roads Reopened
- 6th Avenue
- 83rd Avenue
- Poudre Ponds Recreational Fishery – open to fishing and non-motorized boating, including belly boats
- No swimming allowed
Greeley Road Closures
- 71st Avenue at the Poudre River
- 95th Avenue at the Poudre River
Greeley Trail/Parks/Open Space Closures:
- Poudre River Trail is closed from 35th Avenue in Greeley, west to Windsor.
- Rover Run Dog Park is closed until further notice.
- The Poudre Trail parking lot, trail head and open space at 71st Avenue are closed.
- Poudre Learning Center and 83rd Avenue Trailhead are closed.
- Island Grove Park – portions of the park are underwater including the sports fields and Field
- Use caution while traveling along the Larson Ditch and Sheep Draw Trail corridors, including the McCloskey Natural Area, Pumpkin Ridge Natural Area and Hunters Cove West Natural Area flash flooding has occurred during and after recent storms.
Town of Windsor
- Riverplace Drive – at 7th Street
- County Line Road (WCR 13)- at Poudre River
- 7th Street (WCR 17)
- Jacoby Road- at the Poudre River
***No road closures at this time***
- Poudre Pooch Park
- Oxbow Disc Golf Course
- Eastman Park – SW fields and south of Poudre River
- Eastman Park – Restrooms
- Poudre River Trail – 7th Street to Hwy 392
- Poudre River Trail – east of Hwy 257
Please use caution and avoid entering any flood water.
- Small Business Development Center, (970) 352-3661
- Greeley Emergency Manager, email@example.com, 970-350-9598 or go to sba.gov
- United Way 2-1-1, (Dial 2-1-1)
- American Red Cross, (303) 235-6636
Flood Information Resources:
- Register your home phone or mobile device at weld911alert.com – to receive automated warnings and notices (Reverse 911)
- Public Safety Dispatch Flood Hot Line: 970-304-6444 – call for information pertaining to specific conditions in flood prone areas
- City of Greeley Website: greeleygov.com
- City of Greeley Facebook - facebook.com/greeleygov
- Town of Windsor Website – windsorgov.com
- Weld County Website - facebook.com/weldcountygovernment