Half-Priced Denver Broncos Tickets Anyone?
The Denver Broncos are one of the hottest commodities in sports in the world, and thus ask a pretty penny for tickets to their games. Although, for a limited amount of tickets, one day a year, you can get half-priced tickets.
2,000 half-priced tickets will go on sale for each game at 1 p.m. on June 30, as required by the Metropolitan Football Stadium District. They will only be available for purchase through the Ticketmaster charge-by-phone system (800-745-3000) or through Ticketmaster.com.
The seats still are what I would call “cheap,” but half of these prices is better than the full amount…
- Field Prime: Full $190, Half $95
- Field Goal Lines: Full $155, Half $77.50
- Field Corner: Full $125, Half $62.50
- Reserved Seats Level 3: Full $95, Half $47.50
- Field/Plaza End Zone: Full $95.00, Half $47.50
- Upper Level Sideline: Full $76.00, Half $38.00
- Upper Level Corner: Full $65.00, Half $32.50
- Upper Level End Zone: Full $50.00, Half $25.00
- Club Level Starting: Full $230.00, Half N/A
The team also announced that full price tickets for the 2014 season at Sports Authority Field at Mile High will be available beginning at 11 a.m. on June 30th. Those tickets will be available for sale via the Ticketmaster charge-by-phone system (800-745-3000), through the Internet at Ticketmaster.com, local Ticketmaster outlets (including select Walmart stores, Cherry Creek Shopping Center Guest Services Desk, The Official Visitors Center at 1600 California St. Ste. 6, Town Center at Aurora Guest Services, Angelo’s CD’S & More, and Twist & Shout.