David Letterman Talks About Not Being Able to Find D.I.A. [Video]
I was just reminded of one reason I've always enjoyed Jimmy Kimmel: His biggest influence was David Letterman, and David has always been my favorite late-night talk show host.
Highlights from the below video:
- Letterman talks about how he likes to send people weird gifts.
- He greets his ex-sidekick Paul Schaffer.
- David weighs in on his new Netflix show.
- He talks about trying to be a better person every day, and finally, at 15:00 in,
- David Letterman tells us what it was like being lost and needing to catch a flight out of Denver International. Enjoy! I do whenever he's on.
Perhaps David would appreciate if our layout were more like this: