You Know You Have Lived in Fort Collins If…
There is a great Facebook page called "You know you grew up in Fort Collins, CO if you remember..." That page inspired me to come up with this:
You know you have lived in Fort Collins if...
- You've stood in line for breakfast at The Silver Grill
- You've climbed to the top of Horsetooth Rock
- You've had a margarita at The Rio
- You have ridden your bike in the Tour De Fat
- You've gone tubing in the Poudre River
- You've watched the fireworks in City Park on the 4th of July
- You've ever tailgated at Hughes Stadium
- You've watched a free concert in Old Town Square
- You've taken someone to see the CSU Flower Trial Gardens
- You know where the Andy Warhol Soup Can is
- You ever went moonlight bowling at Horsetooth Lanes
- You've ever been ice skating on Stanley Lake
- You've ridden the Trolley down Mountain Ave.
- You remember Fort Ram
- You can't decide who has the best ice cream, Kilwin's or Walrus
- You've taken the New Belgium Brewery Tour more than once just for the free beer
- You've had a picnic at the Sweatsville Zoo
- You've taken the Budweiser Brewery tour just to see the Clydesdales
- You remember where you were during the flood of 97
- You've ever eaten lunch in front of the Coca-Cola sign
If you have anything to add, please do it in the comment section below!