Where Are Electric Vehicle Charging Stations In Northern Colorado?
Do you drive an electric vehicle (EV) and want to know where you can plug in and recharge? Or maybe your thinking about buying one and trying to see if there are charging stations where you would need to have them? Read on to see where the EV charging stations are in Fort Collins, Loveland, Bellview, Greeley and Johnstown.
Here are the Northern Colorado Charging that we know of so far:
- Fort Collins Museum of Discovery – 408 Mason Ct., Fort Collins
- Tynan’s Nissan – 5811 S College Ave., Fort Collins
- Civic Center Parking Structure – 144 N. Mason St., Fort Collins
- Fort Collins Utilities Administration – 700 Wood St., Fort Collins
- New Belgium Brewing – 500 Linden St., Fort Collins
- Odell Brewing – 800 E Lincoln Ave., Fort Collins
- Comfort Inn Hotel, 601 SW Frontage Rd., Fort Collins
- The Body (Gym) – 4848 South College Ave., Fort Collins
- Morning Fresh Dairy – 5821 W. County Road 54E, Bellvue
- Johnson’s Corner – 2842 Southeast Frontage Rd., Johnstown
- Loveland Civic Center Park – 1st St. and Monroe Ave., Loveland
- Loveland Service Center Parking Lot – 200 North Wilson Ave., Loveland
- Ehrlich Nissan – 2625 25th Ave., Greeley
- FARR – 2650 W 29th St., Greeley
You can also see all of these locations on a map from the DENC website along with details and any charges associated with the specific charging stations.
If you have an EV you’ll want to make sure you know the different between level 1, level 2, and level 3 charging to plan accordingly. Thankfully there is plenty of info about all the charging stations available and there will be plenty more coming our way in the near future.
Get more info about electric vehicles and charging stations from: