What Your Ringtone Says About You
I am always running into these psychological "studies", where psychologists tell you what your favorite color says about your personality, or how your persona is displayed by your favorite snack food. I think most of them are just bunk, with psychologists trying to get some print. So here I am helping their cause.
So now; "What your ring tone says about you."
* Vibrate -- You are über-responsible and considerate, concerned above all else that your personal calls not bother anyone. Thank you.
* Standard ring -- You're showing your age and your inability to master technology. What? You don't know how to change the ringtone?
* Classic rock song -- When it comes to looking old, this isn't much better than the standard ring that comes with the phone.
* "Jingle Bells" -- If it's December, you get points for being current with the season. If it's June, you're lazy and indolent.
* Disco beat -- It makes you look as dated as those gold chains and that white suit hanging in the back of your closet.
* Hip-hop or R&B -- You're young, cool and enjoy annoying the old folks so you may delay answering your phone just to let that song annoy them a little longer.
* Classical music -- You must be a genius.
* Country music -- You're as American as Mom and apple pie.
* Jazz -- You're independent and strong-willed.
* TV theme song -- You didn't graduate, did you?
* Animal noises -- You think you're hilarious. Others think you're bothersome.
* Your own voice -- You are so conceited and pompous.
* You change your ringtone a lot -- You are fickle, capricious and undependable. Either that or you get bored easily.
Do any of these listed above fit anyone you know or even you? As for me I've got a bluesy ring tone. It's not on the list above, so I'm not sure what that says about me.