What Do Your Dreams Mean, Anything?
Today is Sleep Comfort Day and Dr. Naomi Quenck, a clinical psychologist, says that dreams DO mean something.
Personally I’ have extremely vivid dreams and will have and remember many dreams in one night of slumber. I once had a dream where I was in a gym with about 50 mini tornadoes, each about a foot high just dancing around.
I’m not sure I can take any meaning from that.
I know many others who say dreams don’t mean anything, but here’s what the good Doctor has to say. You’re on Naomi:
* Falling: Means you have a feeling that you’re not meeting standards set by yourself or others, and with one wrong step, you’ll fall below expectations. This kind of dream is experienced by 75% of people and they usually dream it when they are not feeling well.
* Being Nude: This dream stems from people worrying what other people think if they saw them as they really are.
* Being Chased: This dream usually pertains to being in a hostile environment, where we must look over our shoulders. It’s experienced by 80% of people.
* Taking an Exam: This one stems from worries that we’ll come up short when people evaluate our competence. You’ll most likely have this dream when you’re up for a raise or if you’re dating someone new.
* Flying: This is the only common dream to involve a positive feeling… the feeling that the world is wondrous and at your command.
So what do you think? Do you think they have a deeper meaning ?