WD–40 — Wonder Product or All Myth?
The rumors or myths of the magic powers of WD-40 have filled our ears for years, but is it a wonder product or is it all myth?
THERE ARE 2000 PLUS USES FOR WD-40 THAT ARE NOT MYTH:
- Keeps blades on lawn mower from rusting
- Keeps clay from sticking to shovels
- Cleans black streaks from hardwood floors
- Removes permanent ink from most items
- Wipes away crayon from just about anything
- Removes glue from refrigerators (left from the stickers)
- Lubricates zippers for smooth zipping
- Removes ink from blue jeans
- Takes glue out of the carpet
- Cleans old coins
- Removes Play-Doh from hair
- Removes Duct tape
- Removes rust from dog tags
- Cleans bobby pins
- Stops crutches from squeaking
- Removes adhesives from sunglasses
- Removes oil and tar from your hands
- Keeps paint from sticking to the brush
- Cleans doggie do from sneakers
- Removes gum from shoes and more
That should get you started and through your weekend, what, you thought we were going to list all 2000+ Silly you!