Compassion is a part of everything Raintree Animal Hospital does, and is the foundation of their practice. Thy respect your bond with your pet, and are dedicated to meeting your needs and concerns while providing the highest quality care for your pet—from birth through their senior years.
Excellence in caring for your pet is their professional focus. Their commitment to the highest standards of the veterinary profession is reflected by their certified membership with the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA).
Motto: “Caring, Compassion, Quality”
Why They’re Unique
- Honesty and integrity are the foundation of their relationships with clients, patients, and team members.
- They strive to educate clients about high quality veterinary care and they respect the rights of the owner to make a decision while maintaining their loyalty to professional ethics.
- They are dedicated to the practice of exceptional veterinary services and strive for continuous improvement and change to help better themselves and the services they offer.
- They make it their persistent goal to exceed the desires and expectations of their clients each and every visit. They deeply value a clean and professional image of their hospital and their team members.
- They are passionate about animal welfare and they are strong advocates for their patients. Patients are treated with kindness and compassion and kept comfortable at all times. They do not condone or accept animal abuse or neglect, nor do they participate in convenience euthanasia.
- They are mature professionals committed to maintaining a consistent, friendly, and positive attitude while at work. They are supportive and respectful of other team members.
They Can Answer Questions Relating to: Cat and dog care, pocket pet care (hamsters, guinea pigs, mice, rats, snakes, lizards), pet medications and parasite control