According to PriceGrabber’s winter holiday shopping survey consumers plan on post-Thanksgiving shopping; 33% said they believe the best deals would be available after Thanksgiving (up from 29% in 2011). Some 28% plan to shop on Black Friday, 23% will shop in December and 16% are targeting Cyber Monday.
Whether it is for the best deals, just to get it done and out of the way, or because you enjoy it, it seems Christmas shopping starts earlier and earlier every year. It might not be long before we see an actual Christmas in July!
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Win a Pair of Tickets to See Blake Shelton at Cheyenne Frontier Days
- What Would You Do With Your Las Vegas Winnings [SURVEY]
- Do You Agree With Matador’s Decision to Pull Budweiser?
- Newsletter Bonus Code
- Do You Take Painting Classes for the Painting… or the Wine?
- Listen 8-2-5 While You Work! – 5 p.m. Artist