The sculpture, ‘Rain Symphony’ pictured above, now stands on the South end of Homestead Park and Open Space in Greeley. This piece was inspired by the sophisticated water system in Greeley. Over 150 pipes were used by artist, Joshua Wiener, to make the sculpture.
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Win a Pair of Tickets to See Blake Shelton at Cheyenne Frontier Days
- What Would You Do With Your Las Vegas Winnings [SURVEY]
- Do You Agree With Matador’s Decision to Pull Budweiser?
- Newsletter Bonus Code
- Do You Take Painting Classes for the Painting… or the Wine?
- Listen 8-2-5 While You Work! – 5 p.m. Artist