My wife and I love to eat out. We probably eat at restaurants more than we should in fact. I consider us to be good tippers as we always leave at least 20% for our server. However that is not always the case with our families. Both my wife and I have dined with our families before and went back to the table after everyone left to leave a little extra, because they didn’t leave enough. It could be a generational thing. How much do you tip?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Win a Pair of Tickets to See Blake Shelton at Cheyenne Frontier Days
- What Would You Do With Your Las Vegas Winnings [SURVEY]
- Do You Agree With Matador’s Decision to Pull Budweiser?
- Newsletter Bonus Code
- Do You Take Painting Classes for the Painting… or the Wine?
- Listen 8-2-5 While You Work! – 5 p.m. Artist