Top Donors for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Presidential Campaign
At the end of the day, politics is business - which means candidates are campaigning not only for votes, but money, on their race toward the White House.
According to OpenSecrets.org, these are some of the top contributors to Hillary Clinton's campaign committee plus any super PACs or hybrid PACs working on her behalf, along with their contribution amount:
- Walt Disney Co - $3,077,667
- Plumbers/Pipefitters Union - $2,005,000
- Bohemian Foundation - $1,252,700 (based in Fort Collins)
- Slim Fast Corp - $1,005,400
- DreamWorks SKG - $1,008,100
- American Federation of Teachers - $1,057,728
- Soros Fund Management - $7,037,800
This article in no way an official endorsement of the candidate by this radio station and radio station personalities.