Top Animated Movies Of All Time ~ Michael Stone
I am a huge fan of animated movies. So, I thought I’d put together a list of my personal favorites. If you think I’ve left some off of the list that MUST be included, leave a comment below.
They’re in no particular order, because I love them all.
- The Lion King (What’s not to love about the Circle Of Life?)
- Toy Story 3 (Anything to do with action figures come to life makes my day, and they made me cry at the end)
- A Nightmare Before Christmas (Tim Burton is twisted in a wonderful way)
- Snow White and The Seven Dwarves (This classic tale warms my heart)
- The Incredibles (Nothing like a superhero family)
- Up (A floating house, an old man and kid-made me cry)
- Bolt (I love a dog that believes he’s a superhero and becomes one)
- Toy Story (Once again Toys coming to life gets me every time)
- The Little Mermaid (Watched this so many times with my daughter, I think I know all the dialogue. She had all the toys, blankets and t-shirts too.)
- Finding Nemo (Ellen Degeneres really brought this tale to life)
- Toy Story 2 (Toys, toys, toys)
- Ratatouille (Nothing like a rat turned chef, LOVED IT!)
So what are your favorites?