Best Places for a First Date in Fort Collins and Beyond – Our Top Five
We live in the best place in the United States, Northern Colorado. So I was trying to think of the best places for a first date in our area. Here are my Top 5 Places for a First Date: (in random order)
1. Old Town Fort Collins – so much to do in Old Town. Coffee, dinner, a nice walk and then a cocktail on the patio maybe? Find things to do in Old Town Fort Collins.
2. A day trip to Estes Park. Enjoy a nice breakfast, lunch or dinner and then a stroll up and down the streets and enjoy an ice cream cone, caramel apple or other desert. Find things to do in Estes Park.
3. Miniature Golf. We have several places for a nice game of miniature golf in Northern Colorado and it can be a nice way to break the ice on a first date.
4. Denver Zoo & Denver Museum of Nature & Science – These two Colorado landmarks are next door to each other. Start out at the Museum in the morning and then head to the Denver Zoo in the afternoon. You can conclude with a nice dinner in Downtown Denver and a stroll along the 16th Street Mall.
5. Colorado Rockies Game – I’m not a huge baseball fan, but I love watching a game at Coors Field, and this can be another good way to calm the nerves on a first date. Enjoy a hot dog, nachos, cold beer or coke together…I hear the song ‘Take Me Out to the Ballgame’ now. Check out ColoradoRockies.com
What are your suggestions for a first date in Northern Colorado? Share your ideas below.