The Best Place in Colorado to Raise a Family is No Surprise
Today, the personal-finance website WalletHub released its report identifying 2017’s Best Places in Colorado to Raise a Family. Playgrounds, the quality of the school system and affordable housing, among other reasons, make Windsor the BEST place to be.
Fort Collins came in at 9th place, followed by Boulder at 10th and Johnstown at 11th place. Loveland and Greeley also made the list of 60 of 2017’s Best Places in Colorado to Raise a Family.
To determine the most suitable places in Colorado for families to put down roots, WalletHub’s analysts compared more than 60 cities in the state across 21 key metrics.
Raising a Family in Windsor (1=Best; 31=Avg.)
- 36th – % of Families with Children Aged 0 to 17
- 19th – Median Annual Family Income (Adjusted for Cost of Living)
- 12th – Quality of School System
- 25th – High School Graduation Rate
- 3rd – Violent-Crime Rate
- 15th – Housing Affordability
- 19th – % of Families Living Below Poverty Level
- 16th – Divorce Rate
- 1st – Playgrounds per Capita
For the full report, please visit: