- Congrats to Public Enemy and N.W.A. The two iconic rap groups have been nominated for induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame! [Complex]
- While she’s not blowing up cars, Christina Aguilera is actually working to make a difference in the world. She was honored by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for her efforts to fight world hunger. [YouTube]
- Taking after, Mom! Emme Anthony rocked $2400 worth of Chanel accessories while galavanting around Paris with J.Lo. [US Weekly]
- Rick Ross might take the cake for most ridiculous album cover of the year. His mixtape ‘The Black Bar Mitzvah’ has an odd title and equally puzzling LP art. [Idolator]
- Psy goes shirtless! The viral star performed his hit ‘Gangnam Style’ sans shit in Seoul, South Korea. [YouTube]
- ‘Pitch Perfect’ seems to be taking the cinemas by storm! And our friends at PopBytes are getting in on the action by giving away a ‘Pitch Perfect’ prize pack! [PopBytes]
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to @Work Network
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://tri1025.com using your original account information.