Hilarious “Letters To Santa” – How You Can Help Keep The Dream Alive
It's getting to be that time where your kids will start making lists, going to see Santa and maybe even write him a letter. You can take part in making your child's Christmas experience more magical with the "Letters From Santa". When your kid writes down the list and letter to Santa, you can make sure they get a response back from him and it will even be postmarked from the North Pole. Here is what you need to do;
- 1. Write a letter to your child from Santa Claus and sign it “From Santa.”
- 2. Insert the letter into an envelope addressed to your child with the return address: Santa, North Pole.
- 3. Ensure a First-Class Mail stamp is affixed to the envelope.
- 4. Place the envelope into a larger envelope, with appropriate postage, and address the larger envelope to:
North Pole Postmark
4141 Postmark Dr
Anchorage AK 99530-9998
- 5. Your letter “From Santa” will be mailed back to your child, postmarked from the North Pole. “Letters From Santa” must be mailed no later than December 10, 2012. Santa’s helpers in Anchorage will take care of the rest.
After all is said and done, your child will receive a letter back from Santa and it will keep the magic of Christmas going!
Recently we also found a pretty great collection of letters to Santa which we gathered up for you to take a look at, because they are too funny not to glance at. The plethora of goofy spelling, sentence fragments and miss-used words will put a smile on your face guaranteed! Click on each Christmas list image below to view them nice and big. Enjoy and good luck deciphering!
Apparently this was before he learned how to spell "please" or "would!"
I feel like an explanation is in order here as there was one with the letter. Apparently this little girl's father told her that Krampus would come for her if she was not a good girl. I LOVE the reaction!
You always have to wonder what is behind asking Santa questions like "is one of your reindeer sick?"
I hope my kids never ask for a hot dog stand!