Kids STILL Mistaking Laundry Detergent Pods for Candy [VIDEO]
Back in May, my friend Shawn Patrick reported that pre-measured laundry detergent pods were being accidentally eaten by children who thought they were candy. Unfortunately, this is still an issue today.
Health on TODAY reports that there are now nearly 3,000 cases nationwide of children age 5 and younger becoming ill from eating detergent pods. Check out the full story in this video:
I definitely agree with what they said at the end of that video: don't buy detergent pods until your kids are older!
Do you use pods like these? Do you think they're worth the risk to children's health? Let me know in the comments below!