Fort Collins Wine Fest Celebrates 30 Years Raising Over Half a Million Dollars for Disabled Resource Services
Wine Fest celebrates it’t 30th Anniversary this year. The annual event of wine sampling has raised over $500,000 for the Disabled Resource Services in Fort Collins. You can be a part of the wine tasting event this Friday in Fort Collins, plus listen to TRI-102.5 for your chance to win tickets.
What is Disabled Resource Services and how can you help?
For over 30 years DRS has been serving people with disabilities in Larimer County with assistance, support and advocacy that helps increase their level of independence in order to lead more dignified, productive lives that maximize their full inclusion and participation in society.
There are many ways you can help support Wine Fest to raise funds for Disabled Resource Services:
- Help offset Wine Fest expenses through one of the corporate sponsorship options
- Donate items to the Wine Fest Silent Auction
- Purchase an ad in our wine tasting booklet (ads start at $50)
- Volunteer to help the Wine Fest committee
- Purchase Wine Fest tickets
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter
- Attend Wine Fest and bid on Silent Auction items
- Tell your friends
Remember to listen to TRI-102.5 this week for your chance to win tickets.