Fort Collins Studio Tour this Weekend [INTERVIEW, IMAGES]
Ever wonder how artists create some of the amazing things that sit in galleries, museums or hang on walls? While it all starts as an idea, there is a physical process that is fascinating to watch. This weekend is your chance to see the action, feel the vibe and take a tiny part in the creation of what could be the next great masterpiece.
The Fort Collins Studio Tour - Revealing the Mysteries of Fine Arts and Crafts
I spoke with Jeanne Shoaff, the Gallery Coordinator of the Lincoln Center. She talked to me about the studio tour, art and the people who create it.
Artists have the unique talent of interpreting what they see and turning what happens in life into either beauty or just thought provoking ideas about what's going on around us.
It’s FREE! Pick up a map to the studios in May and June at the following locations, or view it online (PDF).
- Lincoln Center, 417 W. Magnolia, Fort Collins, 80521
- Senior Center, 1200 Raintree, Fort Collins, 80526
- The Gardens on Spring Creek, 2145 Centre Avenue, Fort Collins, 80526
- Northside Aztlan Center, 112 E Willow Street, Fort Collins, 80524
- Edora Pool and Ice Center, 1801 Riverside, Fort Collins, 80524