March for Babies Greeley
- Bittersweet Park
- 36th Street Court, Evans, 80620 United States
About the March for Babies?
March for Babies is the March of Dimes biggest annual fundraiser and America’s favorite walking event. Money raised in March for Babies supports the March of Dimes mission to give every baby a healthy start. It is used to fund important research and community programs that help moms have full-term pregnancies and babies begin healthy lives. We’ve been walking since 1970 and have raised an incredible $1.8 billion to benefit all babies. You can form a corporate or family team and join us!
Every year, more than 7 million people nation-wide get involved in the March for Babies walk as sponsors, volunteers and participants. Last year in Northern Colorado more than 800 people participated in March for Babies.
The March of Dimes spends 78% of the money raised in March for Babies on research and programs that promote the health of babies. By walking and raising money, you help us:
- support all-important research offering preventions and solutions for babies born too soon or with birth defects.
- educate women on things they can do to increase their chances of having a healthy baby.
- provide comfort and information to families with a newborn in intensive care.
- push for newborn screening and health insurance for all pregnant women and children.