Easy And Delicious Pierogie Recipe [RECIPE]
I decided to visit the ‘kid friendly’ section of allrecipes.com’ for this week’s recipe. It is especially great with leftover mashed potatos from another meal.
- 4 onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 (16 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 16 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 cups instant mashed potato flakes
- 1/4 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter the bottom and sides of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Saute onions in the butter until translucent and soft.
- Cook and drain lasagna as per package directions.
- Make potatoes as per package directions for 12 servings. Combine the onions with the potatoes.
- Place a layer of noodles over the bottom of the baking dish. Cover with a layer of potatoes, sprinkle with cheese and pats of butter. Repeat ending with noodles sprinkling top with cheese and butter. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.
Thanks again to allrecipes.com for so many great recipes!!