Closures – Delays – Traffic – UPDATED 7:30 am
FRIDAY (Feb. 3nd) Closures & Delays
- Boulder Valley Schools- CLOSED
- CU at Boulder – CLOSED
- Eaton Early Learning Ctr – CLOSED
- Front Range Community College (all campuses) – CLOSED
- Poudre School District – CLOSED
- St. Vrain Valley Schools – CLOSED
- Thompson Valley School District – CLOSED
- University Schools closed in Greeley
- Weld RE-1 (Gilcrest) – CLOSED
- Weld RE-3J (Keensburg) – CLOSED
- Weld RE-4 (Windsor/Severance) – CLOSED
- Weld RE-5J (Johnstown/Milliken) – CLOSED
- Weld RE-6 (Greeley) – No school for Parent-Teacher Conference prep day –
School and district offices will be open, and staff will be on regular schedules today. Professional Development meetings will take place as scheduled. Decisions about parent-teacher conferences and athletic/activity events scheduled for Friday afternoon and evening will be made later this morning.
- Weld RE-9 (Highland) – CLOSED
- Foothills Gateway – CLOSED
- Weld County Offices
- City of Loveland Offices delayed opening 9:30
Closed I-70 Westbound 12 miles west of Limon (Milemarker 347-347)
I-25 Northbound 6th Ave (Milemarker 209-209)
Ramp closure because of numerous accidents and snow conditions.
I-70 between Airpark and Limon is closed due to poor conditions
Closed US 36 Eastbound / Westbound Byers – Hwy 71
- NB 85 between 16th & 18th Ave accident
- I-70 closed airpark Road in Denver
- Stoplight out Highway 85 and 392
- highway 85 cars in median at County road 46 and County Road 48
- Accident WB 36 past I-25. Only two lanes open.
- #NoCOTraffic Car off the road 392 at Severance turnoff
- Stoplight still out Highway 85 and 392 & truck in Ditch at the intersection
- Accident SB I-25 at Berthoud Hill
Over 300 flights have been canceled. Call your airline ahead or visit the website.
-Updated at 07:30 AM on Friday, Feb. 3, 2012
Fort Collins, Greeley, Windsor, Loveland, Ault, Eaton, Evans, Snow Day, School Closures, Closings.