Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies [RECIPE]
I feel like I'm being a bad influence because I'm not posting uber-healthy recipes, but I saw this and it is what I wanted to eat. So, CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES it is!!
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.Amount Per Serving Calories: 177 | Total Fat: 10.5g | Cholesterol: 25mg
Thanks again to Allrecipes.com for this amazing recipe!!