City of Greeley Kicks Off Neighborhood Nights this Friday at Monfort Park
Grab a blanket, some snacks, the kids and head to Monfort Park this Friday night for Neighborhood Nights. The feature film will be “Frozen” and kicks off at dusk.
All the movies begin at dusk and will take place at various parks across the City of Greeley and if you’re worried about mosquitoes, each park will be sprayed before that event.
Here is what’s coming up so you can plan accordingly:
- July 11 – Frozen (PG) – Monfort Park/2255 47th Ave. (Dance Factory Dancers will perform starting at 7:45 p.m.)
- July 18 – The Little Rascals (PG) – Anna Grimmestad Park/1710 31st Street Road
- August 1 – The Croods (PG) – Pheasant Run Park/ 303 46th Avenue (The Rocky Mountain Puppets will be performing starting at 7:30 p.m.)
- Aug 8 – The Princess Bride (PG) – Sanborn Park/2031 28th Ave Ct. (Merry Makers will paint faces, twist balloons, take you on a treasure hunt, and lead the princess parade before the show starting at 7:30 p.m.)
- Aug 15 – Daddy Day Care (PG) – Bittersweet Park/3501 16th St. (Tim Foolery’s Magic and The Great Loudini perform starting at 7:00 p.m.)
Glass containers and dogs (except service animals) are not allowed in Greeley Parks. For more information on ‘Neighborhood Nights‘ please call 350-9401 or 350-9451.