Christmas Tree Shops and Farms Near Fort Collins Loveland & Greeley
The Christmas season means getting a Christmas tree for a lot of us and then trimming it out with decorations and lights. Some people use artificial trees, some people buy pre-cut live trees, and other go and cut their own (just make sure you do it legally if you choose this option).
So, where can you go to shop for your own Christmas tree in and around Fort Collins, Greeley, Loveland and Windsor? Read on and we have a helpful list for you.
Here's a list of places to buy trees in the area:
- Bath Garden Center and Nursery - Fort Collins (2000 East Prospect Road)
- Beaver Meadows Resort Ranch - Red Feather Lakes (100 Beaver Meadows Place)
- Boy Scouts Troop 184 Christmas Tree Lot - Loveland (1705 Topaz Drive)
- Canyon Lakes Ranger District Christmas Tree Sale - Permits must be purchased in Fort Collins, Boulder or Greeley)
- Christmas Tree Acres - Lasalle (22911 County Road 39)
- Fern Hill Farm Christmas Trees - Greeley (2OO1 Fern Ave.)
- Fort Collins Nursery - Fort Collins (2121 East Mulberry)
- Gulley Greenhouse - Fort Collins (6029 S. Shields)
- Harmony Gardens - Fort Collins (4315 E. Harmony Rd.)
- McHenry Christmas Trees - Loveland (4421 E. HWY 34)
- Palmer Flowers - Fort Collins (3710 Mitchell Drive)
- State and National Forests - U.S. Forest Service (Red Feather Lakes and Fraser/Winter Park, Buffalo Creek, etc.)
- Tree Land - Fort Collins (3050 S. College Ave.)
- Windsor's Christmas Tree Farm - Windsor (33741 Highway 257)
There are also dozens of retails chains that have real and/or artificial trees for sale such as:
Just to name a few...