Another Hollywood Breakup
After almost two years of dating, Hollywood couple Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellwegger have broken up!
I didn’ t even know these two were an item- they’ve been living together since the fall- and now, now it’s over.
Bradley’s new film “Limitless” opened this weekend, and while on his press tour for the film, it’s reported that he avoided any questions about Renee.
More on the story from the article at People.com:
Although the pair never officially confirmed their relationship, they were frequently spotted out together and Cooper has been vocal about his feelings.
“I can’t say enough about her,” he said in September while promoting the couple’s film Case 39. “I just love her. I [loved] coming to work. I love acting with her. I can learn so much from her.”
But in February, there was speculation about their relationship when they each attended a pre-Oscar party but didn’t hang out together.
Is romance just not in the cards for Renee? What do you think?
People.com also has “Five Fun Facts” about Miss Zellweger!
- To make ends meet in college, Renée Zellweger waited tables at Sugar’s, a popular topless club in Texas – but she did it fully clothed.
- Before Jerry Maguire turned her into a star, Renée Zellweger once ran out of money at a laundromat. “I went to use the ATM machine, and my card was denied,” she told PEOPLE. “There was no money in the account.”
- Renée Zellweger lost both a Golden Globe, for Bridget Jones Diary, and an Oscar, for Chicago, to Nicole Kidman. When Zellweger won the Academy Award for Cold Mountain, costar Kidman told PEOPLE she was “rooting for her.”
- To prep for Bridget Jones’s Diary, Renée Zellweger was “Bridget Cavendish,” publicity intern for the London publishing company Picador, for two weeks. Only one coworker recognized her, as “the girl in Jerry Maguire.”
- “I’ll be in my glory when I have a child on my knee,” Renée Zellweger told HELLO! magazine in 2001.