2013 Fritzler’s Corn Maze Information & Attractions – LaSalle, Colorado
Featured Corn Maze: The Frtizler Corn Maze
Location: LaSalle, CO – Map
- $12 Off a Scary Haunted Super Combo Ticket (Sept. 27 & 28 ~ Oct. 9 & 10)
- $10 Off a Scary Haunted Super Combo Ticket (Oct. 4, 16 & 17)
- $8 Off a Scary Haunted Super Combo Ticket (Oct. 5, 23, 24, 30 & 31 ~ Nov. 1 & 2)
- $5 Off a Non-Scary Super Combo Ticket (Sept. 21 & 22)
- $4 Off a Non-Scary Super Combo Ticket (Sept. 27, 28 & 29)
- $3 Off a Non-Scary Super Combo Ticket (Oct 4-6, 9-11, 16-17, 23-24, 30-31 ~ Nov. 1, 2 & 3)
About Fritzler’s Corn Maze
Since the fall of 2000 the Fritzler’s Corn Maze has been providing the front range with lots of ways to get out and have fun leading up to Halloween. They call it “agritainment.” Each year something new is added and for the 2013 season that just happens to be pig races. Now you can have fun at the maze like never before as your family cheers on the pigs as they race to the finish line!
Other attractions include the maze itself, helicopter rides, a jumping pillow, the vertiscope, hay climb, spider web, slide mountain, pumpkin cannons, an ATV mini-coaster barrel train, and more! You can view pricing on the Maze’s official website and a schedule of their operating hours can be found below.
2013 Season Schedule
Below is the 2013 season schedule in calendar format for the Fritzler Corn Maze. Use to the “schedule key” color code to find out which days the maze will be open, what times, and if scream acres will be open.
Please Note: White-colored days on the calendar mean that the Fritzler maze is CLOSED.
Schedule Color Key
Dates To Note
- SEASON OPENS | September 21st: 11am-10pm | SCREAM ACRES: Closed
- SCREAM ACRES OPENS | September 27th: 5pm-10pm | SCREAM ACRES: Open at dusk
- HALLOWEEN DAYS | October 30-31st: 5pm-9pm | November 1st: 5pm-10pm | November 2nd: 11am-10pm | SCREAM ACRES: Open!
- CLOSING DAY | November 3rd: Noon-6pm | SCREAM ACRES: Closed